Services & Capabilities
Young Management Group, Inc. provides your association a Management Team with over 30 years of experience in Property Management.
If you would like to see what Young Management Group can do for you, please contact us.
Property Management, C.P.M.
“Let Young Management Group Take Care of Your Property, So Your Property Can Take Care of You.”
More about our C.P.M. services – IREM Code of Ethics
Here are just some of the services we provide to meet your individual needs:
We provide management of any facility under the supervision of an IREM Certified Property Manager, maintaining your property from the roof to the basement and everything in between.
- Property Managers who are experts in building maintenance
- Project Management; from professional oversight of General Contractors performing capital improvements, to day to day on site maintenance operations
- Prompt computer-tracked work orders
- Emergency repair services
- 24-hour customer communication line – 365 days a year
Our staff of Accounting and Book keeping professionals work closely with the Property Managers and are dedicated to accuracy and detail. To maintain constant quality control, Young Management Group retains all bookkeeping and accounting support services in house. These in-house accounting capabilities enhance our ability to perform all property management functions and provide a complete range of detailed financial reports and analysis.
- Monthly financial reports
- Reserve account analysis
- Budget preparation
- Annual Audits
- Tax returns
Young Management Group Association Management team will provide professional administrative services providing consistent results to meet the Associations goals and enhance the value of your community.
- Board Meeting & Annual Meeting preparation
- Enforce and update covenants as necessary
- Association Directories
- Website development and updating
- Insurance programs
- Electronic and print media
- Custom mailings
- Detailed records maintenance and electronic storage
- Bulk utility purchasing
- Vendor screening and selection, vendor volume discounts
- Clubhouse activities
Young Management Group assumes responsibility for collecting dues payments and special assessments. In the event they are in default, we have the ability to respond as needed taking legal action if necessary.